Amethyst is a powerful healing stone that has been used for centuries. It is thought to help strengthen your aura and protect against negative energy. This article will teach you how to cleanse amethyst bracelet in a variety of ways.
Clean amethyst bracelet in running water
- Run the bracelet through running water.
- Use a mild soap to cleanse it, and cleanse it in running water for about 20 seconds (or however long it takes for you to sing “Happy Birthday”).
- Rinse it well under the tap, then dry it with a soft cotton cloth or towel (soft cotton is best since it doesn’t have any residual fibers that could catch on your amethyst bracelet and damage its surface).
Cleanse amethyst bracelet using brown rice
Follow these steps to cleanse your amethyst bracelet using brown ice:
- Place the stones of your bracelet in a small bowl, and pour brown rice on top of them. The brown rice will absorb negative energy from the stones and keep it from being passed on to you or anyone else who wears the jewelry.
- Leave them for 24 hours, then remove them from the bowl and rinse under running water for about five minutes until all traces of brown rice are gone from each stone.
- Your amethyst bracelet is now ready for use!
Clean amethyst bracelet with vinegar
- Use a clean cotton cloth to wipe the amethyst bracelet.
- Mix vinegar and water in a bowl until it becomes cloudy and foamy.
- Soak the cloth in the mixture and dip it into the bowl of liquid again if necessary, then wipe your amethyst bracelet with it! Repeat this process until you have cleaned all sides of your bracelet (you may have to repeat several times).
Cleanse amethyst bracelet with natural light
If you are looking for a way to cleanse your amethyst bracelet, one of the best ways is by exposing it to natural sunlight. This will allow you to absorb the healing energy of the sun into your bracelet, thereby cleansing it on a spiritual level.
To do this, you must find an area where there is plenty of natural light and then hold up your amethyst bracelet so that it faces the sun. You should be able to see that as soon as you do this, some sort of change begins taking place within your amethyst necklace:
- The color will become more vibrant and clear than before
- There may even be some slight movement within its structure (this is normal)
- It will feel lighter in weight
Cleanse amethyst bracelet using Sage
To cleanse your amethyst bracelet using sage, you will need:
- A sage smudge stick (you can buy these online or in some stores)
- An incense holder (optional)
- Light the sage and waft it around your body and amethyst jewelry; this is called smudging. Let the smoke surround you for a few minutes as it cleanses you of any negative energy that may be surrounding you.
- Then close your eyes and imagine that all of the negative energy is being sucked into the sage stick and released into the air where it becomes positive energy that can be used by others who need it later on down the line!
How often you should cleanse amethyst bracelet?
How often you should cleanse your amethyst bracelet depends on how often you wear the bracelet. If you wear it every day, cleansing should be done at least once a week.
For those who don’t wear their amethyst bracelets as often as others would recommend a less frequent cleaning schedule: once every two weeks or so.
Why you should cleanse amethyst bracelet
Amethyst is a purple crystal that has been used for centuries as jewelry, and it is known for its healing properties. When worn, amethyst can help calm you down and reduce stress.
But if you have any negative thoughts or feelings while wearing an amethyst bracelet, they will be absorbed by the stone.
When it takes enough the amethyst bracelet can break. Therefore it’s important to cleanse your bracelet regularly to remove the negative energy from your crystals.
How often should I cleanse my amethyst bracelet?
It depends on how much you wear it. If you wear this piece daily or almost daily then I would recommend cleansing them once a month or every other month at least once in six months depending on how often you take them off (if ever).
Cleaning them every so often like this will ensure that your beautiful piece stays clean and clear of any unwanted energy from yourself and others around you!
If you want to cleanse amethyst bracelet then use the methods mentioned above. Also, keep in mind that the purpose of cleansing is not only to remove dirt but also negative energy from your crystal. So make sure you do it regularly so that it can be used for a long time without any negative impact on your body or mind.